The support we receive from our corporate partners is essential in helping us to provide welfare and support to Gurkha veterans, their families, and communities in Nepal.
We know how important it is for companies to fulfil their Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) and business objectives. Therefore, we work with companies to establish tailor-made and mutually beneficial partnerships.
You will have the opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of Gurkha veterans, their families, and communities in Nepal.
In return, we can offer your business positive PR, increased brand awareness, and positive brand positioning. Your employees will also increase their team-building skills and morale by volunteering and taking part in GWT fundraising events and their own fundraising activities.
There are many ways a Corporate can support us:
• Choose us as your Charity of the Year.
• Cause Related Marketing: Use the strength of the GWT brand to boost the sale of your products and services by donating a percentage of each sale or service to the GWT.
• Payroll Giving: Employees can make a monthly tax free donation to the GWT directly from their salary.
• Sponsorships: We have an exciting range of sponsorship packages for fundraising events in the UK and projects in Nepal.
• Volunteering: We can offer volunteering opportunities to your employees at some of our challenge events such as Trailwalker and Doko Challenges as well as helping at the many private functions we hold with our supporters.
• Organise your own fundraising events and enter corporate teams into our challenge events. Companies can choose to match fund the donations we receive from their employees.
The work we do would not be possible without the generosity, loyalty, and support of our Corporate Partners. If you are interested in looking at the way we can work together please get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships Officer, David Watson on 01722 343115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to invite our corporate partners to join The Gurkha Welfare Trust Business Club.
There are three levels of membership, each with different benefits:
Donations between £2,000 and £5,000 per annum
Donations between £5,000 and £10,000 per annum
Donations above £10,000 per annum