- This event has passed.
Jurassic Coast Challenge
There’s a Jurassic Coast Challenge for everyone
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages as you walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. Choose to take on a distance of 25km, 50km, or 100km either individually, or as a team with friends, family or colleagues.
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. For those taking on the full 100km challenge, you will pass Portland Bill, nature reserves along the western end of Chesil Beach, and West Bay’s famous cliffs, before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Entry and Fundraising Options
1. Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
– 25km: Registration fee £10 /Fundraising target £250
– 50km: Registration fee £20 / Fundraising target £395
– 100km: Registration fee £30 / Fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half the cost of your event place, fundraise a bit less, and we cover the balance of your event place.
– 25km: Registration fee £45 / Fundraising target £135
– 50km: Registration fee £72.50 / Fundraising target £218
– 100km: Registration fee £110 / Fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – pay the full cost of your event place, fundraise whatever you want with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the Trust!
– 25km: £79
– 50km: £129
– 100km: £198
Ready to take part?
Fill in your details below, and we’ll be in touch with instructions on how to register. Once you’re officially signed up, we’ll send a fundraising pack filled with ideas on how you can reach your target. We’ll also include a GWT T-shirt for you to wear as you set to work on your training! As you stride over the start line, soak in the atmosphere and relish the experience, all in the knowledge that your hard work and dedication is helping Gurkha veterans, their families, and their communities to live with dignity in Nepal.