Cotswold Way Challenge
There’s a Cotswold Way Challenge for everyone
Walk, jog, or run along the magical Cotswold Way, taking in the rolling hills, villages and fantastic views en route. Choose to take on a distance of 25km, 50km, or 100km either individually, or as a team with friends, family or colleagues.
The base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds, which provides a stunning setting to test yourself alongside 2,000 other adventurers.
You’ll get full support & hospitality, including optional university-style accommodation at the basecamp. Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage.
As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Entry and Fundraising Options
1. Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
– 25km: Registration fee £10 /Fundraising target £250
– 50km: Registration fee £20 / Fundraising target £395
– 100km: Registration fee £30 / Fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half the cost of your event place, fundraise a bit less, and we cover the balance of your event place.
– 25km: Registration fee £45 / Fundraising target £135
– 50km: Registration fee £72.50 / Fundraising target £218
– 100km: Registration fee £110 / Fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – pay the full cost of your event place, fundraise whatever you want with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the Trust!
– 25km: £79
– 50km: £129
– 100km: £198
Ready to take part?
Fill in your details below, and we’ll be in touch with instructions on how to register. Once you’re officially signed up, we’ll send a fundraising pack filled with ideas on how you can reach your target. We’ll also include a GWT T-shirt for you to wear as you set to work on your training! As you stride over the start line, soak in the atmosphere and relish the experience, all in the knowledge that your hard work and dedication is helping Gurkha veterans, their families, and their communities to live with dignity in Nepal.