4 Chicken breasts (diced)
2 Medium tomatoes
1 Large Onion (diced)
85g Ghee (or butter)
4 Garlic cloves
½ Bunch coriander 2 tbsp garam masala – see recipe if you fancy making your own
1. Blanch the tomatoes, peel and remove the seeds. Cut the tomatoes into small chunks
2. Wash and finely chop the coriander 3. Grind the onion, garlic and ginger together to form a paste
4. Heat the ghee, add onion paste and fry for 5 minutes
5. Add the chicken and brown for 5 minutes.
6. Add the masala, tomato and pinch of salt. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Checking the chicken is cooked, serve with rice, chutney and dal.
Order your free fundraising materials
Already raised funds for us?
If you’d prefer to pay in your fundraising online, you can do so by clicking below: