5 x 3 inch Cinnamon sticks
150g Cardamom pods
85g Cumin seeds
15g Coriander seeds
110g Black peppercorns
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Spread ingredients in a roasting tin and roast on the bottom of the oven, turning occasionally, for around 30 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Remove seeds from cardamom pods (discard empty pods).
5. Finely crush cinnamon stick (by pounding with a rolling pin or similar).
6. Mix all ingredients together and grind into a fine powder.
Makes approx. 1lb which can be stored in an airtight container for up to six months.
Spice quantities can vary to taste.More Recipes
Order your free fundraising materials
Already raised funds for us?
If you’d prefer to pay in your fundraising online, you can do so by clicking below: