Make delicious authentic Nepali dishes & put food on their table
Join the Chilli and Spice Club, for just a little over £2/month, and help put food on the table for thousands of Gurkha veterans and their families across Nepal.
Becoming a member of the club is a great way to help support our work while bringing a taste of Nepal to your own home. Donate with a one-off payment of just £25 to receive your welcome pack and a year’s worth of authentic Gurkha recipes to your email inbox.
Please note, the recipes will be released monthly until September 2021. Those who join after October 2020, will still receive all previously released recipes on sign up.
• Your first recipe, an authentic Gurkha Chicken Curry
• An exclusive Nepali recipe emailed to your inbox every month
• Limited-edition Chilli and Spice Club tea towel
• Access to the Club Facebook group where you can ask questions about the recipes, share your photos and discuss the dishes with fellow members.
• Your GWT supporter materials
The Chilli and Spice Club is a new Community Fundraising initiative for us here at the Trust. With our work in Nepal unexpectedly complex as a result of COVID-19, and fundraising here in the UK increasingly difficult, we are doing everything we can to ensure we have the funds to enable our brave veterans and their families to live with dignity in Nepal.
Your details will be held securely by GWT and not shared with third parties. Read more.
Opt out of communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org