Branch Point of Contact: Ms Sian Lorimer
This Branch has a member available to give talks to clubs and associations throughout the local area.
The talk is called `A Debt of Honour' - The Work of The Gurkha Welfare Trust.
The talk consists of the following areas:
1. Description of Nepal, its infrastructure and its problems
2. The Gurkha soldier and a short history of the Brigade of Gurkhas
3. The Debt of Honour - Casualties incurred by the Brigade of Gurkhas since the 1st World War
4. The work of The Gurkha Welfare Trust in Nepal and UK
5. The work of the Gurkha Welfare Scheme in Nepal
The group is asked to pay for travel expenses and to make a donation to the Trust as payment for the presentation.
If you would like a presentation please contact Colonel Paddy Verdon or telephone 01491 835819.